GCSE examinations (or equivalent qualifications) are taken at the end of Year 11. Details of courses offered can be found in the Curriculum section of the website.
Mock examinations for Year 11 students take place in December, with some further mocks in March each year. The whole school sits summer examinations, once the GCSE exams are completed in June.
Further information regarding examinations (including Access Arrangements) can be found under Policies in the Exams Section, or in the related documents on this page.
- Year 11 Mock Exam Timetable Nov 2022 (117KB pdf file)
- GCSE Exams Summer 2023 (114KB pdf file)
- IFC-On-Screen_Examinations_2021_v3 (142KB pdf file)
- IFC-Written_Examinations_2021_v5 (143KB pdf file)
- IFC-Coursework_Assessments_2021_v4 (139KB pdf file)
- IFC-NE_Assessments_2021_v4 (125KB pdf file)
- Appeals against Internal Assessments Policy.pdf (454KB pdf file)
- Malpractice policy.pdf (450KB pdf file)
- Appeals against Centre Decisions Policy.pdf (477KB pdf file)
- Access to Fair Assessment Policy.pdf (461KB pdf file)
- 21-22-Word Processor Policy.pdf (565KB pdf file)
- 21-22-Escalation-Process.docx.pdf (672KB pdf file)
- Emergency Evacuation of Examinations Policy and procedure.pdf (673KB pdf file)
- Access Arrangements Guidelines For Candidates (685KB pdf file)
- Exam Policy 2022 (784KB pdf file)
- 21-22-Exam Contingency Policy.pdf (780KB pdf file)